Monday, July 20, 2015

Begin Again

Music has a big effect on my mood, I think it does for most people. All my playlists were created with a mood in mind. A playlist to feel like a bad bitch when I'm getting ready to go out, a playlist that will make me cry if I need to let some tears out, a playlist to hype me up in the morning, etc. You get the picture.

Coming on the heels of this breakup with Jack, I've been getting a lot of use out of my "Over.It." playlist. Its been good for breakups or whenever I'm generally pissed off.

Mostly for breakups, I go through stages. Taylor Swift is at the top of the list but I have a whole lot of lady power to help me get by.
Sad: Taylor. Mariah. Celine. Adele. Selena Gomez.

Mad: Taylor. Alanis. Miranda Lambert. Pink.
Fuck You, I'm Fabulous: Taylor. Beyonce. Britney. Christina. Ke$ha (I can feel your judgment from here and I don't give a single fuck.)

I'm Going To Be Just Fine: Taylor.Whitney. Katy Perry. Demi Lovato.
I've moved out of the "Sad" phase. I'm had a few all day Taylor marathons in my office. The first week was the hardest but this feels survivable now.



No comments:

Post a Comment