Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Experiment

Have you heard of beautifulpeople.com? Yeah, me either. While wasting time taking a break from working diligently, I stumbled upon this article about this ridiculous dating website that only let's "beautiful people" join.  So I decided to see what all the hype's about. I set up a profile, added a pic and now I'm in the midst of the 48 hour waiting period to see if I'm beautiful enough to join. 




So far, so good. But I'm honestly already bored with this website. While I'm an "applicant" I'm allowed to look through the profiles of existing members. And they are…not that beautiful. Not dog-ugly or anything. Just nothing special.

But the really pathetic part of my brain is like "Yay! Internet strangers think I'm pretty!" Clearly, I'm a well adjusted adult.

Anyway, I'm not taking this too seriously but if I get into this stupid website, I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment