Saturday, December 27, 2014

Clean

I'm detoxing from Tom. That Tom. Tom who has consumed nearly a year of my life. I'm feeling more and more confident that I can cut him out of my life because he keeps being so ridiculous.

Two weeks ago, I was falling asleep around 9pm, which is rare for me. Tom and I had been texting and so I let him know that I was going to bed. He got irritated because he wanted to keep talking. My smart mouth said something about how he's frequently been falling asleep early, and not even saying anything to me, just passing out. Which I don't care about a whole lot, but if he's going to be mad at me? Stupid.

We didn't talk for 4 days. And I didn't even notice. But then I did notice and I obsessed about it and texted him. So we talked for another few days.

I live in Seattle. The Seahawks' quarterback is Russell Wilson who is a total cutie, and single. Every Tuesday he visits children at a local hospital. My boss's daughter has had to go to Children's hospital for the last few weeks (nothing major) and I jokingly told my boss that if she sees Russell, to give him my number. I told Tom this and its been radio silence ever since. Knowing him like I do, I know he's pissed. But I'm not sorry. I'm not actually going to meet Russell Wilson. Its just something funny to think about. And I'm sure he's never had a celebrity crush or looked at any other women? Bullshit.

I'm not going to apologize. I asked the girls if I was in the wrong. They said since I have a "plan" to give Russell my number, they can see how he might be hurt, but mostly that Tom's just stupid.

I have more than enough to keep me busy anyway. I think I can finally let this guy go.

No comments:

Post a Comment