Wednesday, November 26, 2014

William #2

William and I had lunch today. I was a little late which always throws me off my game. I apologized profusely and I was only about 10 minutes late and I text him to let him know. But I hate to be late and I hate when other people are late.

We had Mexican food for lunch. It was good and we chatted comfortably throughout the meal. After lunch he walked me to my car and then we decided to go for a walk. A really long walk with more talking. Then we stopped and had milk and bacon maple bars.

We parted ways with a hug and extremely chaste kiss (boo). I had a birthday party to attend. But it was lame so we met up later that night at a bar in Bothell because it was my turn to drive to his area. We sat in a booth and talked football foreverrrrrr. I like football, probably a bit more than the average girl but I was kind of over it. He got the first round of drinks, I got the second. We shared a plate of nachos. Is this a boring story? Cause it was a boring night.

William is so nice. I think he likes me. I feel a little awkward. He's nice but something throws me off. I'm not sure there is any chemistry there.

He walked me to my car and again left with a hug and a peck on the lips.

Dude, we full on made out on our first date. And now I get these sad pecks? Why?

I consulted with my chicks. William keeps asking me out and staying in contact. He seems to like me. Our best guess is that he's taking it slow because he likes me? The chicks say he's being respectful and trying to show that he's not just trying to get into bed. Or maybe he's not sure how he feels.

I'm kind of bored. Maybe I'm a slut, more likely its just that I'm a physical person. But if you like me, but aren't trying to hold my hand and don't seem to want to kiss me, why are we wasting each other's time?

No comments:

Post a Comment