Sunday, April 26, 2015

Second Sleepover with Jack

Jack and I were supposed to go to a comedy show after work one night. We missed the show so we stayed at his place, ordered take out, watched a show and then talked. I could talk to this man for hours.

I love his place. He has everything organized. Obsessively almost. It makes me feel mischievous. I want bring a little spontaneity to his life. I don't know....not a lot to tell you guys because about 80% of the time we are together we are talking and/or kissing and the conversations are either 1) stuff you would find boring or 2) too ridiculous or personal to share.

But I will say that when we went to bed, Jack had moved all his alarm clocks and stuff to the left side of the bed. "Because you sleep on the right. Right?"

He switched sides of the bed for me.

For the record, I don't really have a side, its more about placement of the bed and the door. If I'm the only one in bed, I have to sleep on the side closer to the door. If there is a man in the bed, he has to sleep on the side closest to the door. Its a paranoid/home invasion/no basis in reality thing.

But still. He remembered what side I sleep on, and then switched accordingly. Jack is ridiculously adorable. Such a keeper.

I leave tomorrow for my week long solo vacation. Jack offered to pick me up at the airport, he asked me to send pictures and call in the evenings. I'm absolutely going to miss him. I was saying that I'll miss him and I wish he could come see a certain museum that would be like heaven to him. His response, "Well it would be $800 for me to come out for the weekend. Maybe next time."

You know how I know I'm crazy about this man? That didn't freak me out at all. He does things that if any other man did, I would be running in the opposite direction, but when Jack does it, my heart melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment