Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Steve #2

Steve came and met up with me at one of my favorite dive-y bars. It was a quiet weekday night and I thought we could have a drink and get to know each other more. The bar also had karaoke that night but I wasn't sure if we'd be partaking. Steve saw that karaoke was happening and went and got a binder and started talking songs with me. I like that.

We both sang a few songs. We played a game of darts (surprisingly I wasn't too bad!) and Steve won. I picked out a song that I knew was a duet and I was game to sing both parts myself, Steve saw that it was a duet and came up and joined me. I like that too.

We ended up having 3 rounds of drinks and doing quite a bit of singing and talking. We played the same game as our first date of taking turns asking each other questions. Steve's tended to be pretty sexual but I answered anyway. It does give me pause that he's just trying to "hit it and quit it," but we ended the night with kissing in the parking lot.

I feel like the vibe was right to have invited him back to my house but it was already midnight on a weekday. And my whole house is in need of cleaning. And I was certain that if he came over we'd end up in bed. Or at least with less clothes than we started the night with. I'm attracted to him and I think he's smart and funny and interesting, but I'm not ready to have sex with him. And if that makes him leave, I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment