Tuesday, January 27, 2015

In Case You Weren't Sure...

...I'm a bitch.


George is hilarious. So so funny. He's quick and he just gets my sense of humor. We met up at a bar and chatted for hours. But seeing him in person, he was...not as attractive as his photos. And due to an accident when he was little, he had one tiny hand. Like this:




Another day we went to a movie and he made sure to sit so that his normal sized hand was near me. He held my hand and was very nice but...
It just wasn't quite right. After the movie, he kissed me, just a peck, and we parted ways.

The more I thought about it, the more I was not interested. He wasn't that attractive and he seemed more like friend material. And the part that makes me a bitch, is that the idea of having him touch me with his weird tiny hand was too much to handle.

So went I declined his Facebook invitation to a Super Bowl party and he freaked out and got shitty about it, I had no qualms about cutting him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment