Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One, Two, Three...

The screenshot below represents the third time I've been asked to be a part of a threesome. 
I'm not judging, promise I'm not. I just don't think I could do it. I've done a little exploration into the matter. I met up with one couple for lunch one day to see if there was any chemistry. 

1) Blue (I have no idea what his name was but I remember he had a blue shirt) was ok but I hit it off better with his girlfriend Alex. Alex was adorable, but I didn't really want to fuck her. I wanted to go shopping for swimsuits and then binge watch Gossip Girl with her. I would have continued hanging out with them, but they didn't live together and each had roommates so they wanted to have this wild threesome at my house. I was already ambivalent, but the idea of having two strangers from the internet to my place screamed bad idea so I passed. 

2) Nathan (I think this is a fake name, I really don't remember this guy) was so handsome. Way out of my league handsome. We'd been talking for a little while when he informed me that not only was he interested in me, but his girlfriend was too. Nathan was so damn hot that I figured, sure I'll entertain this idea. I've kissed girls before, I think I could psych myself up for a threesome under the right conditions. but his girlfriend was…not the right conditions. Declined that invitation. 

3) Is the screenshot below. The guy is cute, if not tall enough for my tastes, but I guess he and I aren't really going to date. We might not even meet. 


I can't decide if a threesome is too far outside of my comfort zone. Any advice?

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment