Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hey there!

Welcome to my corner of the internet!
And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell.
XOXO
Gossip Girl

Ok, not really. I'm Natalie

I'm in my late 20s and I live and work in the Seattle Metro Area. Let's keep this somewhat anonymous so I can dish the dirt. I'm divorced and I have a young child who we'll call Kiddo. The divorce stuff is amicable and I share custody with Kiddo's dad so I have a bit of free time to date every now and then. My Ex-Husband was my high school sweetheart so I'm way behind the curve on dating. I have no idea what the rules for dating are, but I'm damn good at finding a date.

But guess what, finding a date is the least of the complications! Dating is really hard. Its kind of exhausting. And annoying. And wonderful.  And guys are hilarious and stupid, and sweet and everything in between.

So pour a drink and pull up a chair. I've got some stories to tell.

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment