Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Los Angeles

Jack and I got back together. And then he went away for the weekend. And the weekend after that. The trip were pre-planned. I don't expect his schedule to change for me.

This weekend Jack is in LA. One of his business partners is there, he'll see some shows, do some comedy. But he's also meeting with the main office of his company. Its probably a job interview for a promotion. Its for a lot more money. But Jack would have to move to LA.

We talked about it. If they offer him the job, Jack is going to ask for an outrageous salary. He says we'd stay together and he could use the extra money to come back to Seattle to see me. Jack and I had a conversation before about long distance relationships. We've each been in one before. And we both vowed never to be in a long distance relationship again.

I have a pit in my stomach. Jack is going to get this job. He's going to get the job and the outrageous salary and he'll move away. And I'll have to get over him. Again. And try to move on. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment