Tuesday, August 18, 2015

He Writes Too

Jack has a blog. Its mostly a bunch of computer jargon that makes zero sense to me. But after he broke up with me, he wrote a long post about me and us and him.

I read it 3 times.  I feel like such a garbage person To be clear, he didn't say anything nasty about me, he was actually very kind. I'm mad at myself because I figured out another piece of the puzzle.  In his post, Jack obliquely references the shit show that I was on the 4th of July. I yelled something nasty at a kid, I guess? I have no idea.

Also, apparently he usually dates girls who are less mature, less driven, and less smart. Which is fine and all. He dated, "dated smaller town girls and gone slow and romantic."
Feeling a little like a slut at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment