Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Steve #3

Time travel with me back to the story of Steve, that I started telling in February. There's a reason I promise.

Steve and I met up in the afternoon. I had a hankering for pizza so we walked over to Rocco's and had a late lunch. We chatted as we ate. I had a girlfriend try to warn me about seeing a comedian, that they have something weird in them that drives them to get up in front of people night after night (Steve agreed), that they'll cheat when they're on the road or if you aren't adoring enough, (Steve disagreed). I think she had a bad time with an ex of hers that was a comedian, I don't think they're all the same.

After pizza, we walked back to Steve's building. We went up to the roof to enjoy the view. His building has the best view. Then we went back to his apartment and snuggled up on the couch to watch a comedy special. As we lay on the couch, our hands wandered. Steve's hands always seem to find my boobs. I like it though. Sometimes I get the vibe that a guy is just after sex and doesn't really see me as a person. And I maybe Steve just sees me as something casual, but at least the way he touches me makes me feel sexy, like he's being tender and caring.

So we went to his room and had sex three times that night. Afterwards we lay in bed, intertwined and sweaty, just talking. I really like the way he holds me, kisses the tip of my nose or my head. Later I dropped him at his show and went off to hang out with a friend. He told me I didn't have to drop him off but I insisted it was no big deal and said, half jokingly, "I'm trying to get you to like me." He said that he already did. My internal monologue was something like, "YAY!! YAY!! DON'T FUCK THIS UP."

We met up the next day and went to sushi. Then back to his apartment to cuddle and grope each other on the couch before moving to his room to have sex.  Steve started to get ready to sleep so I asked if he wasn't going to walk me to my car. He asked me to stay the night. I have the hardest time sleeping, actually sleeping, with men. I'm so skittish and anxious that I usually can't sleep. Richard stayed over one time and I was up for hours. I stayed at Jay's place and I could sleep easily but then Jay told me I snored and likely had a deviated septum, so from then on I was too embarrassed to sleep with him.

But Steve made me feel safe. Made me feel warm and cozy. I was able to sleep pretty good. The next morning was Monday, I didn't have work, but my free parking would run out at 8. I got dressed and Steve took the elevator down with me. He seemed half asleep still, so we parted with a quick kiss so he could go back to bed.

I do like him. I'd like to see more of him but he's about to leave for two months. While we were laying in bed, I asked him if I'd see him when he was back in town. He told me of course, but also made reference that only a pretty shitty person would say they never wanted to see me again while we were still half naked and in bed together. Excellent point. So who knows what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment