Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Don't

I've narrowed my harem to just two guys who I like. And neither of them have texted me in the past 9 hours. It's stupid, its clingy, and its driving me insane.

I'm at work so in theory, I should be busy. In reality, my phone is sitting right next to me and I'm checking it every time I return to my desk. After work I need to go to the bank and the grocery store and then I'll probably go to the gym to get some of this manic energy out.

The ball is in their court in both situations. I know I CANNOT text them because I don't want to look like a clinger. And because I know, if they like me, if its meant to be, it will be. And through the fog of crazy that is obstructing my brain, I know that one of them is probably asleep, and the other is at work and possibly busy.

But both of them have been active on social media. So then my brain spirals. They don't like me. What did I do wrong? Why does no one like me? I'm going to die alone.

You guys, I know I'm insane. That's why I'm typing this all here. I know that this is not the thought process of a secure, confident woman. And I'm trying very hard to have my shit together. I know that if these guys ghost, I'll be ok. I'll find someone else and just acknowledge that the large majority of dates don't work out.

If it's right it will work out, if its not right, I'll move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment