Monday, March 16, 2015

Matthew #3

Matt was my date to a birthday party this past weekend. I only knew the birthday girl and Matt only knew me. But he came and made friends with all the guys right away. Always the gentleman, he helped me to my seat and then went to the bar to get us drinks. He sat right by my side and we were holding hands or touching the whole night.

We left the birthday party and drove back to Matt's neighborhood. We stopped in at Matt's favorite bar to chat with his buddy the bartender. Not really sure of the point of this meeting, I was already drunk but happily snarfed a flatbread pizza. Matt didn't eat, had one or two beers and chatted with the bartender. Showing me off to his friend?

At this point, I will disclose that I have no memory of how we got from that bar to Matt's apartment. And neither did he because the next day he had trouble finding his car. Yikes.
Anyway, went back to his place and spent the night feeling cozy and safe in his arms. We slept in and lounged in bed until way too late and I had to rush to get home and take a shower before attending a prior commitment.

I think I really like him. Besides the recent divorce, no major red flags so I'll just keep moving forward slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment