Friday, October 3, 2014

Eric's Return

So I wrote about Eric before, click here to get up to speed and then join us here.

Back? Excellent, it's so good to see you again! I love what you've done with your hair.

So after I kicked Eric out of my house for being a lying liar who lies out of his lie-hole, he texted me for a few days, trying to see if I would go out with him again. #nothanks
Eventually the texts stopped coming and that was more than fine with me.

A few months later, I was at the court mandated parenting class. In my county, when you file for divorce and have a child(ten) you have to take a day long class about how to not let your divorce mess up your kid. I explain this because I don't want you to think I'm a deadbeat. I'm not. I'm a pretty good mom, which I think is the best anyone can say about themselves without looking like a conceited beeyotch. But your mileage may vary.

So anyways, I'm at this class early on a Saturday, kicking myself for not bringing a beverage. A woman sits down next to me. And next to her is Eric. They are a couple. Interesting. I guess he did file for divorce eventually.

He looks over and sees me and gets the most obvious "OH SHIT" look on his face. I just smile sweetly.

This class has a break in the middle so you can eat or walk around or in one woman's case shoot up heroin in the bathroom and then get arrested. But I digress, Eric's new lady strikes up a conversation with me. I subtly deduce that they started dating shortly after I opted not to waste more time on that liar. Poor new girl is already all wrapped up in Eric's life and his daughters sound very attached to her. It all sounds like this guy is rebounding hard and I would know because whoo boy! I did that too.

Glad I dodged that bullet.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment