Thursday, April 7, 2016

Brandon

I don't even know what to say.
There is a very nice man who loves me and wants to help me and take care of me and make me laugh.

And I kind of hate him.
He talks so so much. He asks me a question about a sensitive topic and then interrupts the answer 5 words in. He will ask me questions first thing in the morning, or when I'm trying to read, or when I'm already stressed. And I've been good and never snapped at him, but god, I want to.

He has no drive. He had a job for the first few weeks and then got fired. Its been over a month now. No interviews, no sending of the resume. By his own admission, he's not really trying to find a job and is "taking a break." Its very unattractive. I can't picture a future with him or this relationship going much further because he acts like a shiftless loser.

He goes too far too fast. Not sexually, but relationship-ily. He said I love you way too soon. He said he's interested in meeting the kid, when I'm ready. When he told his mom and brother about me, his mom offered to babysit so we could go out. NO. I can't decide how I feel about this guy, so I'm in no rush to add Kiddo to the mix. I can't even think about being in love until he gets a job and shows me that he's not another man-child. And again, I can't decide how I feel about him so I don't want to meet his family, let alone have his mom watch my kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment