Friday, December 18, 2015

A New Project

I need something to do. The kid is with his dad half the time. Jack doesn't have a job but I don't see him any more than I did before. I have some free time on my hands and I need to fill it or I'll get into trouble. Books and TV aren't holding my interest, and while I could and should go to the gym, I'm going to be honest and say that's not going to happen.

I need a hobby. But I feel broke as shit and nothing sounds interesting. And its too freaking cold to take up something outdoorsy. (Everyone else in the Pacific Northwest has an outdoorsy hobby). I kind of want a part time job. Something I could do on the side. Not retail because the hours suck and they always schedule you for inconvenient times.

There is a MLM I'm considering. I buy the products anyway and could do it, but it seems so pyramid-y. I'm doing some research and finding that I wouldn't need to sign other people up, in theory I could turn a profit just selling the product, not creating a team or downline or whatever you want to call it.

Extra money would be nice. The kid is only going to get more expensive as he grows. I need to make sure that I won't lose money because I can't really afford that. I'm planning to talk it over with my dad because he's extremely smart and level headed. I know from watching my friends sell shit on Facebook that this looks like a dumb idea, and I keep talking myself out of it, but there is this tantalizing chance that I could actually make a buck. So I keep reading and calulating and thining and debating.

No comments:

Post a Comment